Built in 1932, it served historically as a courthouse, as a city hall, as an auditorium, and as government offices. The building was given to the town of Simsbury from Antoinette Eno Wood in memory of her parents.
Eno Memorial Hall
Mrs. Wood was a charter member of Abigail Phelps Chapter. In her will, she stated that a wing of the Memorial Hall would forever be the home of the chapter.